Dale Alcock: thought leader & industry spokesperson
Given his vast construction industry experience spanning more than three decades, it’s no surprise that Dale is often asked to provide expert media commentary on a wide range of topics. Below is a list of the most common subject matter requests.
Perth forecasts – where to from here?
- Housing forecast – WA housing activity driving economic positivity in 2021.
- New housing and rental market – exploring the intricacies.
- The core driver of demand (population), the credit environment and consumer sentiment = volume of future development in Perth.
- The challenge of balancing the need for increased urban expansion against greater densification of the city.
- Investor activity – Eastern states interest in WA housing.
WA vs. East Coast – different stages of the house cycle
- The WA property cycle in comparison to the eastern states
- Why Sydney centric commentary on property does not apply to WA consumers.
- ABN Group’s experience building homes in Perth and Melbourne.
First home buyers
- How we keep the dream of homeownership a reality.
- New innovative products that can support the homebuyer on their journey to buying a home.
- Why now really is the time to buy a home in Perth.
- Intergenerational housing
- The importance of providing housing choice in the city and suburbs
A unique State – WA’s positives
- What is the future vision for Perth? Perth is home to more than two million people and this is anticipated to grow to 3.5 million by 2050.
- WA and Perth as the world’s safe-haven and a beacon for economic recovery.
- First Home Buyers have never been in a better position to buy a home.
- McGowan Government commitment to grow economy with strong investment in job-creating infrastructure.
- WA’s economy – driving business and consumer sentiment.
Government policy and initiatives
- The crucial role of both the State & Federal Government’s building stimulus packages.
- How grants grow economic activity – ROI for all Australians.
- How is the building industry guided by government frameworks to meet the needs of future growth?
- State and federal election and budget analysis from a Perth and Melbourne residential builder perspective.
- Foreign Owner Duty Tax – how has this new surcharge impacted economy.
Investing in the next generation of trades
- ABN Group is Australia’s largest and most successful apprenticeship training program for building and construction trades.
- Training building apprentices: why more private companies should do it & what this means for the future.
Giving back to the community
A subject close to Dale’s heart, the Alcock Family Foundation (launched in 2006 as the ABN Foundation) has donated more than $9.1 million to worthy causes, both close to home and overseas.
Please complete the media query form below if you have an enquiry.